Park shot a 71 to finish in a share of third with fellow South Korea

Настоящий мужской форум, мужские разговоры о женщинах и не только. Обсуждение мужских тем, об отношениях с женщинами

Модератор: admin

blueberry

Park shot a 71 to finish in a share of third with fellow South Korea

Непрочитанное сообщение blueberry » 20 май 2017, 06:13

PROVIDENCE, R. Amara Darboh Womens Jersey .I. -- Tim Hardaway Jr. didnt take long to acclimate to life in the pros. The rookie scored 10 of his 16 points in the fourth quarter, including the go-ahead basket with 8.2 seconds to play, to lead the New York Knicks to a 103-102 preseason victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night. "It was great, everything youve asked for, youve dreamed of, and its coming to reality," the son of the former NBA guard said following the Knicks preseason opener. "Just got to live in the moment and take advantage of your opportunities." Iman Shumpert scored 18 points, Metta World Peace added 13 and Andrea Bargnani had 12 for the Knicks, who led by as many as 23 points with 8:13 to play in their preseason opener. "Sometimes a stat doesnt show what a guy has in him. Theres no stat for whats in his heart," World Peace said of Hardaway. "First game and he wanted it bad. Im pretty sure that youre going to see a lot of big shots like that for him." Phil Pressey led the Celtics (0-2) with 13 points, while Avery Bradley and Chris Babb added 12 apiece. Babb scored all of his points in the fourth quarter on 3-pointers, including one with 2:03 to go that brought the Celtics within 101-98. A dunk by Vitor Faverani and a layup by Pressey put Boston ahead, but Hardaway hit his jumper to put New York on top for good. Babb tried to drive to the hoop in the final seconds but had his shot blocked by CJ Leslie as time expired. "Chris Babb has been one of the best workers, had one of the best attitudes and been one of the best teammates in there from day one," first-year Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. "So, not a shock at all when he went in and did what he did. We have been huge fans of his since he walked in the building. "That was fun to be a part of. Thats the way we need to play. I thought we competed awfully hard at times, and at times I thought they were better than us. "Weve got to be more consistent through 48 minutes, and thats what the preseasons for." Malik McDowell Seahawks Jersey . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Ethan Pocic Seahawks Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-93-Malik-Mcdowell-Womens-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday.BEIJING, China - South Koreas Mirim Lee won the second title of her rookie LPGA Tour season, shooting a 5-under 69 in the final round on Sunday to capture the Reignwood Classic by two strokes.Starting the day tied for third, Lee birdied three holes on the front nine and added two more on No. 16 and 18 to offset one bogey. She finished at 15-under 277.Lees first LPGA victory came just two months ago at the Meijer LPGA Classic, where she beat her third-ranked countrywoman Inbee Park in a playoff.I really didnt think I would get my second win this quickly, Lee said. I was a lot more nervous this time than first time around.Top-ranked Stacy Lewis and Caroline Hedwall, the co-overnight leaders, both fell short on a windy final day at Pine Valley Golf Club.Hedwall, who was aiming for her first LPGA title, shot a 73 to finish second at 13 under.It was tougher out there today, the Swede said. I think most girls out there were struggling a little bit with the wind, because its a tough golf course in the wind. Ethan Pocic Jersey. Lewis, meanwhile, started off her round with a birdie, but bogeyed No. 7 and added three more bogeys on the back nine to slip out of contention. She shot a 75 for equal sixth at 11 under.Lee said she learned a lot playing in the final group with Lewis, who was aiming for her fourth title of the year.Usually when I play my rounds I dont watch the other players, she said. Today I really observed how Stacy played, and she was such a phenomenal player. It shows why she is the No. 1 player in the world.In 17 events this year, Lee has made the cut 13 times and has four top-10 finishes. With the win, she will move up 11 spots in the world rankings to No. 18.Park shot a 71 to finish in a share of third with fellow South Korean Haeji Kang (69) and American Brittany Lang (72) at 12 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Реклама